Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."



I have really latched on to this verse. It's become a verse that I look to everyday. I was going through the hardest time last year. I was a freshman in High School and you either love it or hate it. I didn't like it very much. There was so much drama, and people "back stabbing" going on. I had to look to this verse when I was going through one of those things and it really helped me. It helped me think "Hey, I am not going to let these people get in my way and make my life bad. God has a plan for me and I am going to go after it whether people try to stop me or not."



When ever you are going through a hard time. Look to God, he is with you ALL the time. He does have a plan for your life. You might not see it right now (I don't have a clear thinking of his plan for me) but he will let you know, HE wants to. Trust in him. He is YOUR heavenly father and knows things before and better then you do.

1 comment: